Monday, January 26, 2009

A bombshell of blessings

Recently, Travis and I made a decision to give a little more in one measly area of our lives. As we have followed through with it this month, we have felt a veritable flood of blessings. I said to Travis this morning, "I feel like the Lord has dropped a bombshell of blessings on us, and the shrapnel is stuck everywhere in our lives!" Really, the notion that the Lord is 'fair' has gone out the window, because we know that the Lord keeps the table ridiculously slanted to our favor!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog!! YIPPEE!!! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well-especially in the blessings area! Those are always nice to receive! Just remember that if you ever want to take a little side trip (like you have all the time with two jobs, and your husband going to school full time) but we would love to see you if you ever want to come to Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Samye, I can never keep track of where you are--I thought you were in Arizona...ha ha! Thanks for the offer. I think we have some three day weekends coming up... :) I love reading your blog too. I love hearing about the antics of your kid-o's!

    ReplyDelete