Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Most Awesome Book Club

Mom (Lynda) has invited me to be part of her book club. I have always loved to read and recently have wanted to read some more meaty literature. Well--I got my wish! This month, we read:
750 pages of raw meat! While truthfully, I didn't finish the book (moving has a way of hogging all your time), I love meeting together with these intelligent, thoughtful, beautiful women and discussing literature and characters, our reactions to them, their lessons for life...It's something I look forward to every month. Thanks for inviting me, Mom!

3 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful to have a daughter-in-law who is not only the most miraculous and amazing thing that ever happened to my son, but she is also a delight and joy to ME as well. Everyone in the book club fell in love with Carma "first night" and Carma shares the most wonderful insights and profound wisdom. Carma, you are a tremendous addition to the group! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed to have you be part of our group. I love listening to your thoughts and feelings on everything and anything. Thanks for being part of us. -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and look forward to it every month! It fill a little part of my soul. I feel like the wonderful women there have such varying histories and opinions that it's always eye opening to talk together! Can't wait 'till next month!

    ReplyDelete