Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween and Hogwarts fun!


For Halloween this year, Travis and I decided to go as Hagrid and Hermione from the Harry Potter books. Trav has worn this costume on several occasions before and he says that every time he does, people who he's never talked to before are immediately friendly to him. Hagrid and Travis both are such lovable characters!

As it turns out, the members of our ward loved it so much, that they awarded us first prize in the constume contest. I was totally suprised! And honestly, we all know it was Trav's costume that did it. :) And here's the perk: it came with a gift certificate to Cold Stone. Yum!

As a side note (though this is my favorite part), this is the way Travis was dressed when I very first met him. So, that night I was also celebrating 2 years of knowing my dear Trav. I love you, honey!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah!! FINALLY, a post! I have checked every day in vain!! Thank you for this, dear Carma!

    You are both adorable, wonderful, precious and beloved. We miss you so much.

    Congratulations on the costume win - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good idea. Where are your pictures of your European trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your long hair. you are such a babe :)

    hey, in your side bar is says "washitonians"...by any chance do you mean washington DC??!! oh i hope so, i hope so.
    then we can be neighbors

    ReplyDelete