Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today's the Day!

We're headed to the hospital today to be induced. 5 am was the appointed time, and at 11 days late, it feels like a long time in coming. So, we got up at 4 am, and just as we were leaving, Labor and Delivery called and said they were short on beds at the moment--to wait by the phone and they would call us ASAP, sometime before noon. But we did take a "before" picture so that those who can't believe how big I've gotten can see it for themselves!


Eat your heart out, Michael. Your little sister's pregnant.

6 comments:

  1. Today is a great day for a birthday! Three of my favorite people share this birthday! I hope you have a fast and easy labor Carma! Soon you'll be snuggling your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! What a great picture! You look fantastic! Good luck me lady! You'll do great. Can't wait to see pics. Not of the birth. Just of el baby-o. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I'm so excited for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look great!!!!! I was 11 days late for my first also. It was torture. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY! Every day I have seen your gmail status change from 8 days late to 9 days late... Congrats Carma! So so excited to see pictures of Hinckley once he makes his debut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The last time I saw you pregnant was on the cruise (20 weeks or so). I couldn't picture my lil' sis pregnant, so thanks for posting this great pic. You are as beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete